- Family Law
Ms. Topinka's main practice area is Family Law. Barbara graduated with honors from William Paterson University, earning her B.A. in Political Science and went on to graduate from Liberty University School of Law where she excelled in the area of Family Law.
Barbara received the Liberty University School of Law Juvenile & Family Law Award and earned the Family Law Section Award from the Virginia State Bar Association. Barbara served as a Court Appointed Special Advocate and was recognized by the CASA organization for her outstanding work in this field.
Barbara has been inducted into the National Political Science Honor Society and the National Criminal Justice Honor Society.
Barbara is a member of both the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bar Associations and is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the state of New Jersey.
- Liberty University School of Law, Lynchburg, Virginia
- Juris Doctorate - 05/2013
- William Paterson University, Wayne, New Jersey
- Pennsylvania, 2013
- New Jersey, 2013
- Liberty University Juvenile & Family Law Award
- Virginia State Bar Assoc. Family Law Section Award
- Kiwanis of State College, 01/2016 to Present
- Pi Sigma Alpha
- Alpha Phi Sigma
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 11/2013 to Present
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member, 11/2013 to Present
- Centre County Bar Association, Member, 06/2014 to Present
- Chester Hill Borough Council Member
- Founding Member (LLC)